Paradigm is pleased to announce Navigator+, a new and enhanced version of Paradigm’s Course Navigator learning management system.
This Web-based learning management system strengthens student comprehension and eases course management for instructors. Students experience hands-on learning through a variety of activities, including online practice, study aids, exercises, and student-practice exams.
Instructors can assess students’ work, track progress, and download results using automated tools to boost efficiency.
Navigator+ will be available to all instructors and students using the following courseware:
- Certification Exam Preview for Pharmacy Technicians, Fourth Edition
- Deciphering Procedural Coding 2016
- Deciphering Procedural Coding 2017
- Introduction to Health Information Management, First Edition
- Medical Terminology: Connecting through Language, First Edition
- Pharmacology Essentials for allied Health, First Edition
- Pharmacology for Technicians, Sixth Edition
- Pharmacy Calculations for Technicians, Sixth Edition,
- Pharmacy Labs for Technicians, Third Edition
- Pharmacy Practice for Technicians, Sixth Edition